Thursday 15th October, 2015
1. What marketing strategies do you prefer to use?The ones that get results and create a pattern interrupt!
2. Your worst marketing job/position you ever had?
I sold encyclopedias door to door. It was brutal but I learned some valuable lessons in that experience. It’s funny thinking about encyclopedias and how the world has changed on getting information. It was my first real experience of literally knocking on doors!
3. What do you do to stay up to date with new marketing techniques?
Networking, conferences, articles and study what different industries are doing in other markets.
4. What recently developed marketing strategy, technique or tool interests you the most right now?
Database analytics and social media. Information is so powerful when you have it, collect and more importantly share and use it!
5. One word to describe yourself and why you chose that word.
Fearless. Because sometimes I am and I always want to be.
6. What do you enjoy in your spare time?
Boating on lakes, ocean and spending time with my husband, kids, family and friends. There is nothing in the world a day on the water won’t fix!
7. What does 7 Bridges Marketing mean to you? What are your hopes, dreams, and desires for this company.
Building a bridge for people. I want to help businesses connect more with their customers and become more personalized and relevant in their marketing. I want to help small businesses that are resource challenged and large organizations connect all their marketing efforts.